How about a.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the space derby this weekend, i'll be keeping cooler than you guys.
Cub scout campouts are fun, as long as the indian to cheif ratio is right. I hope yall have a good time.

The new date looks like the 31st at 10AM. Let me know if anyone has a problem with that date. If the majority can do it, that will be the target date and if not, we'll figure something out.

I am in.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So for now it's the 31st at 10A behind the Yukon Blockbuster? Maybe meeting an hour earlier might be better due to the heat?.....then maybe lunch afterwards? Just a thought....

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can we shoot a 50bmg at one of the cars you have out there or would that be a bad idea ? Its suppressed if that helps...

Assuming that it is allowed, if we play nice and behave, could I buy a couple of rounds with the cannon? Never shot a 50bmg, and I would happily cover the ammo cost. I know that ol' girl isn't cheap to feed.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
9am sounds fine to me.

As far as the 50 BMG, if you have frangible rounds I would say sure. If they are mil-surp rounds I would have to decline. I would like to buy a round or two as well, if you are willing. I've been wanting to try one out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom