How about a.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Assuming that it is allowed, if we play nice and behave, could I buy a couple of rounds with the cannon? Never shot a 50bmg, and I would happily cover the ammo cost. I know that ol' girl isn't cheap to feed.

You sure can. I enjoy watching other people shoot it for there first time almost as much as I enjoy shooting it.

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
9am sounds fine to me.

As far as the 50 BMG, if you have frangible rounds I would say sure. If they are mil-surp rounds I would have to decline. I would like to buy a round or two as well, if you are willing. I've been wanting to try one out.

So no armor piercing incendiary tracers : ( Thats how you tear a car apart.... J/K Let me see what all I can come up with before then. I think I only have 2 or 3 soft points left. Count me in on the shoot plus another guy.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have the space derby this weekend, i'll be keeping cooler than you guys.
Cub scout campouts are fun, as long as the indian to cheif ratio is right. I hope yall have a good time.

The new date looks like the 31st at 10AM. Let me know if anyone has a problem with that date. If the majority can do it, that will be the target date and if not, we'll figure something out.

was my 2nd camp out with them and it was good stuff...ended up only having like 8 boys (smaller pack). I will check on the 31st but no plans at the moment that I know of then.

It was hot and then Saturday it was wet, but the K River Campgrounds on Kiamachi River is a nice place to go just don't expect cell phone service.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad to hear you had a good time Zombie. Involvement in the scouts is fun and it's good for the boys.

I mowed the pasture last night and I seem to have a bumper crop of stickers. Any of you planning on coming out the 31st might consider bringing a pair of boots.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
was my 2nd camp out with them and it was good stuff...ended up only having like 8 boys (smaller pack). I will check on the 31st but no plans at the moment that I know of then.

It was hot and then Saturday it was wet, but the K River Campgrounds on Kiamachi River is a nice place to go just don't expect cell phone service.

As a rule of thumb, never expect cell coverage in Pushmataha County :nono2:

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear you had a good time Zombie. Involvement in the scouts is fun and it's good for the boys.

I mowed the pasture last night and I seem to have a bumper crop of stickers. Any of you planning on coming out the 31st might consider bringing a pair of boots.

If you have a spray rig, you can use 1 once per acre of Round-up, and it will kill the sand burrs, but not harm the rest of the pasture grasses. FWIW

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After the car is riddled, I can bring some large paper targets to tape on it if anyone would like. I can make up some if you guys want something in particular on them. I can print paper up to 36"x48", I have some 18"x24" and 24"x36" ready to go now, silouhettes and bullseye targets.

Weatherby, let me know if that's something to bring or not.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those targets sound fine foghorn. We can tape them to the trucks and we'll have fresh targets. I got the trucks pulled out last night, so we should be ready to go. I'll have to refrain from shooting them between now and then.
Test of willpower, so to speak.

Latest posts

Top Bottom