How about a.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is 0800 too early? Really don't think we wanna be out in the sun much past noon....hopefully the wx will hold. Some stuff is startin' to generate out over W Texas that could develop over the nxt few days.....check www.noaa.gov and click on nat'l radar.

Do we need to bring anything?.....tables, beach umbrellas....? Really lookin' fwd to this & meeting several of you.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is 0800 too early? Really don't think we wanna be out in the sun much past noon....hopefully the wx will hold. Some stuff is startin' to generate out over W Texas that could develop over the nxt few days.....check www.noaa.gov and click on nat'l radar.

Do we need to bring anything?.....tables, beach umbrellas....? Really lookin' fwd to this & meeting several of you.

0800 is not too early for me, especially if we are meeting in Yukon.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still planing on being there. 8am or 9am doesn't matter for me. Lookin' forward to gettin' out of cyberspace to meet some forum members.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
0800 it is, as the majority rules. I'm going to bring a 10x10 canopy and you folks are welcome to bring what you need. A table or two wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll bring a case of cold water, so no one has a heat injury.
:sunbath:

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
0800 it is, as the majority rules. I'm going to bring a 10x10 canopy and you folks are welcome to bring what you need. A table or two wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll bring a case of cold water, so no one has a heat injury.
:sunbath:

Are we still going to meet at the Yukon Walmart? I will be driving a red Ford Escape.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes sir. Behind the blockbuster at the Yukon walmart. I'll be there early in a red F-150. I'd like to leave out of there around 8:15 if all involved parties are present.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be there plus 1 most likely.
We'll be in a blue chevy shortwide with A-Z Towing on the back.

Weatherby,

If you need any help out there, shoot me a PM I'd be glad to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom