How about this Speedmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice looking watch, but too much gold color for my lifestyle. Too monotone.

An Internet search for Omega Speedmaster turned up a lengthy article (that I did not read) with many black dial watches, but here is an interesting Omega Speedmaster “Silver Snoopy Award” 50th Anniversary. 2020 retail price = $9,700.

1710252022141.png

More Speedmaster Professional ...

1710252642733.png

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have very few gold or gold filled watches. If that were in my watch budget there are plenty of other watches I would consider in stainless steel, ceramic or titanium. I love the Speedmaster Professional series, I just am not a big fan of Platinum or Gold due to how soft they are. Want scratch resistance? Ceramic or Tantalum.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have very few gold or gold filled watches. If that were in my watch budget there are plenty of other watches I would consider in stainless steel, ceramic or titanium. I love the Speedmaster Professional series, I just am not a big fan of Platinum or Gold due to how soft they are. Want scratch resistance? Ceramic or Tantalum.

I love the character that PM watches get from wearing...mine is so worn that the entire band looks solid matte instead of Matte/Polished. I haven't touched any of my SS watches in years.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BC Clark - Northpark mall location.

Wow! That place is still open? Mentioning that place triggered a memory - i may have to head up there and stroll around. I now live in Norman - which is not exactly Egypt, but usually dont get up to the NW corridor often

My first wife and i used to frequent the dollar movie theatre there 30 years ago when we were first married and broke

Broke as in efficiency apartment, eating basic noodles and cheap marinara 5x a week, me commuting on a bicycle to school and making payments on her Dodge Shadow type of broke --- and i wouldnt change a thing

Latest posts

Top Bottom