How do Governor candidate's stand on constitutional carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POPIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone talked with candidates on the constitutional carry issue. Although the current promised to support. Would they support current bill.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean, wants to start banning? Like, moving backward and getting rid of OC and eventually CC? Or banning other weapons like ARs, etc.?
Edmonson is a polished politician. He comes across as a good guy, but he was solidly in the Obama/Hillary camp. That's all I need to know.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drew is a good guy, and truly believes and supports his principles. However, much of his plan is not what I would hope for Oklahoma. I don't know Stitt so I don't know how committed he is to his platform. While their positions on 2A are important, there are so many more issues to consider. Oklahoma needs some solid, new direction, and while the Governor will playa large role, the legislature is just as important. So, don't make your decision solely on their Constitutional Carry statements.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Edmondson is a lying politician. He is a democrat. That says it all. He also is a Hilary supporter. He wants to get rid of AR’s. But that ain’t all. He is part of the “I support the 2A crowd” but his policies are all anti 2A. I don’t care what kind of a guy he is. He is NOT what we need in our state. Stitt May not be perfect but neither is Trump and look what that has gotten us. Edmondson is trying to pander to all the teachers with all his pro teacher rhetoric. He also lied and said he wasn’t going to run negative ads against Stitt. I see at least one every morning on news 9. He is a slimy, lying, crooked, typical democrat looking to further his crooked political career. No the 2A isn’t the only issue that matters. He ain’t gonna do anything that is good for our state, period. If you want to vote for this pile of crap go right ahead. When our state goes further doesn’t be toilet because of him you will be partly to blame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom