How do officers put up with this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read an article about that stop yesturday. The Dept he worked for didnt have body cams. The officer bought his own. The driver of course tried to get him introuble with the dept. Would love to see the outcome.

On another note. Teacher driving a Mercedes??? Guess teachers make more than they let on

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people just don't have enough to worry about in life so they have to fabricate this crap to feel like they are overcoming challenges.

I try to remind myself any time I catch myself complaining:

1. Is there anything I can do to fix the situation?
2. If I was worried about paying my bills, feeding the kids, and/or taking care of their health, would I still be worried about this?

If the answer is no to either of those questions, I do my best to move on. In the current state, it is the only way to keep from letting all of the outrage everywhere get to me.

That officer was admirably reserved and level headed to be met with that kind of attitude right off the bat. Just one more reason I don't think I would make a good officer. I feel compelled to try to get people to see the error of their ways which probably wouldn't go over too well in uniform.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On another note. Teacher driving a Mercedes??? Guess teachers make more than they let on

The money could come from the spouse or partner. One of my neighbors is a teacher, and his partner is a doctor who’s also a department head. We all know where the money comes from to buy the teacher a new SUV every couple of years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom