How do officers put up with this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not expert, but couldn't the other officer have the complaining women fill out an official statement, under penalty of perjury, that the officer was trying to kill her or was going to provide information about the officer being a murderer?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not expert, but couldn't the other officer have the complaining women fill out an official statement, under penalty of perjury, that the officer was trying to kill her or was going to provide information about the officer being a murderer?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
In some places making a complaint to the department requires the person making the accusations to fill out and sign an official police report under the understanding that they could be charged with a felony to knowingly make a false official report. Some places it is a misdemeanor. It was like this when I worked for Jacksonville, and a few places in Washington state 20+ years ago.(damn I'm getting old:faint:) Being California I have no idea how they handel it. :anyone:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't teach them too much. That cat is just waiting to turn on you.
754330df382bdd5217b73ec86230ea0e.jpg

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is one stupid as@ b!$%# c#!$ m;:#=÷!$×\&g booty #!$@&! mouthed arrogant €*&:! pot licking, no house cleaning, self absorbed a#;&%=& a#!hole! I wonder if her son shares the same views as mother. Wouldn't doubt if he's scared to even speak. I wish no harm to 99.99% of people but I'd drive a gas truck head on into the fiery inferno of hell that makes up her soul.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom