How do you position your iwb holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you position your iwb holster?

• At 2:30

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • At 3:00

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • At 3:30

Votes: 78 32.5%
  • At 4:00

Votes: 69 28.8%
  • Other

Votes: 36 15.0%

• Total voters

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soooo...What do you attach the "flashbang" too?
...I'm assuming your not female here

Haha touché. I should have been a little more clear I guess. But since that has been cleared up I have to say I do love the holster, it just grows on me every time I wear it. From my 3:30-4:00 carry I can drive 2 hours in my sporty hatchback with it on and not worry about being uncomfortable.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So , you just wear it uncomfortable until then? Or is that when you put it on...8)

Yep and yep. I mean...it's usually uncomfortable when I first put it on and then I shift it around to find "the spot". A lot depends on which pistola I am carrying and which belt and holster too.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep and yep. I mean...it's usually uncomfortable when I first put it on and then I shift it around to find "the spot". A lot depends on which pistola I am carrying and which belt and holster too.

Yeah ,I see that .
So You carry different guns, in different holsters ...on different belts, and adjust them accordingly as the day goes by?

Man ,You must live the good life.... ;)

LOL

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also a lefty - so usually about 7-8 o'clock but I have been looking into a shoulder holster seriously since I have cause to wear a sports coat 2-3 times a week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom