How do you position your iwb holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you position your iwb holster?

• At 2:30

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • At 3:00

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • At 3:30

Votes: 78 32.5%
  • At 4:00

Votes: 69 28.8%
  • Other

Votes: 36 15.0%

• Total voters

cowmugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 23, 1:00, straight. Usually in a soft iwb. I have been trying a bellyband with shirt fully tucked with the grip behind my belt. Not lightning fast, but the gun is with me and comfortable. One oclock works well for my natural stance with my hands in the front, indexing the grip with the inside of my forearm.

Bush Dog

Blissfully Confused
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello folks. I'm new here but am enjoying my new-found likeminded company. I am in need of a IWB holster for my Glock 19. I am a tall and somewhat thin guy (6'3" 185#) so I need something that's not going to be pulling the right side of my pants down. I tried an Aker Spring Special Executive but it didn't work for me. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Steve

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3:00 for me. I usually use a FIST kydex, for a 4" S&W, either a K-, or L-frame. Sometimes, I carry a 4" N-frame, but then I am a pretty big guy, so it doesn't show on me all that much.
The kydex holster helps a lot as well, by not adding bulk.

Reaction score
4:00 always seemed to fit me best. I can conceal a large enough gun to do the job, it doesn't impede normal movement, and I just never did get used to the idea of appendix carry. I know a lot of people love carrying this way (and I'm all for it if that's how you like to carry) but I couldn't ever get used to walking around all day with a loaded gun pointed in that area!

Latest posts

Top Bottom