How fast are you with a rifle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Figured out why Okeydoke does not use his real name.

After gassing about his black belt, shooting in world championships and defying the laws of physics ... he doesn't use his real name because it is Kim Jong Il.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like most of you guys will be toast at the next "Run and Gun" or "3 Gun" if Okeydoke shows up. I can not run much any more, but my eyesight is still pretty good and my BS detector still works pretty well. I might have to make the trip just to be a spectator if you guys decide to invite him to participate. I always like to watch a professional, might pick up some pointers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Figured out why Okeydoke does not use his real name.

After gassing about his black belt, shooting in world championships and defying the laws of physics ... he doesn't use his real name because it is Kim Jong Il.
Careful there. Ol' Kim has been known to take out folks with an AA round to the chest.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Careful there. Ol' Kim has been known to take out folks with an AA round to the chest.

He needs to delete his account and start over and this time try not so hard to be accepted. The negative comments he gets are not so much that people are hammering a douche with a Kim Jong Il complex but that they are transferring pity.

When one makes wild-buttocks claims and then runs away from said comments without backing them up beyond puerile bloviating it is not the notion of any sort of competition that angers people but the intellectual cowardice that offends.

Hmmm. Now that I think of it. He sounds like one of your moderators here.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you punks don't even own a shooting timer. Which is why, to you, my fast draw times seem to "defy the laws of physics". let me assure you that much faster times are posted, all the time, for the simple draw move.

yes, the start position is hokey, but the gun is still drawn and the hammer still gets cocked. They are using blanks, but if you put one down your leg, you'll probably never walk again. .23 second is probably as fast as you can react and fire a gun that you already have in your hand.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
cool, the ed grimely shooting competition
img2.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20061125045309_muppet_images_c_c5_Edgrimley.jpg

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! All that talk about how awesome you are compared to everyone else, and the way you "prove" it is to post a video from a hip shot cowboy draw that uses blanks which spew hot powder like birdshot into a balloon 5 ft away?!? It's most likely not even you in the video.
Try again hotshot. All your talk should equate to more than that.

If you'd like to demonstrate your skills in person, I'd love to see it.
Sunday night 5:30 @ H&H there will be a USPSA match. I'll be there, hope you will too.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just said that it's feasible to be twice as fast as YOU punks "think" is beyond human ability. .55 second for hands at sides, to react, draw a 1911 that's openly worn, and hit the chest at arms's length IS fast, with live ammo. You probably dont dare try to be half as fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom