How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When will you be posting pictures? I wanna see what you look like geared up and ready to roll. We may be able to help you with gear placement recommendations. What is an Artoonian?

While it took some considerable research (had to break through multiple layers of OPSEC while being MIJI'd the entire time. Infowarrior electrofu) I was able to determine that an ARtoonian (note the corrected spelling structure) is a manually-operated single shot simulated AR rifle that is made of a semi-rigid polymer compound. The device uses a spring-loaded mechanism to launch a long wooden shaft from the muzzle. Attached to the shaft is a placard with the English word BANG! printed in contrasting colors. The placard, using an ingenious gravity actuated system, unfurles upon reaching the custom built termination stop built into the recoil damper.

The maximum effective range of the device is 60 cm. The Infowarrior lethality rating is 0.0 out of a possible score of 100.0. I suspect there is good reason for that.

I pray that this information will remain secure. It would be a terrible thing if this knowledge escaped into cyberspace. Remember, this kind of thing is how Skynet became self-aware.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin served as deputy sheriff of a county up in Kansas for quite a while. He carried his Full size 9mm glock with 3 spare full sized mags, a compact glock in his windbreaker pocket and a sub compact in an ankle holster. All 9mm because they could all use the same full size magazines. And as a last resort he kept a NAA 22 magnum in a leather "Wallet" holster in his hip pocket where most of us carry a wallet.

How many guns do I carry? You guess.

daddyof3_101

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin served as deputy sheriff of a county up in Kansas for quite a while. He carried his Full size 9mm glock with 3 spare full sized mags, a compact glock in his windbreaker pocket and a sub compact in an ankle holster. All 9mm because they could all use the same full size magazines. And as a last resort he kept a NAA 22 magnum in a leather "Wallet" holster in his hip pocket where most of us carry a wallet.

How many guns do I carry? You guess.

I have no problem with this. One as a deputy sheriff the chances of him needing to use his firearm go up. Two he was smart about his choices. Three guns that can all use the same magazines. I don't know if I would carry the extra 22 in my back pocket but to each there own.
Infowar rebel this is what we mean but making smart choices. While I usually only cary one........I most times have a backup in my vehicle.

This signature is illegal in California

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
37.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_m1iwq46EVo1qicrz8o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom