How Many Handguns are in Your Carry Rotation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many in Your Carry Rotation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not how many you have, rather how many you have that you regularly use as either a concealed or open carry firearm?

As a side comment, do you have a quality, dedicated holster for each firearm that you regularly carry?

Edited: I have 4 guns that serve in this capacity currently and a large quantity of over-priced, pretty pieces of hand formed and nicely sewn leather and in a few cases, kydex craftsmanship that few will ever see.

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted 3.

Regular duty days, full duty rig, Glock 34 in Safariland ALS holster.

Casual duty days (weekends/holidays) Glock 43, Safariland ALS holster.

On duty BUG and off duty days/EDC, Ruger LCP in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster.

RugerSooner

Speedy Gonzalez
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently come into two new carry guns. One has two specific holsters and the other rides in a cheap belt slide holster. I would like to get that fixed though, so if anyway has a holster for a Firestar they want to get rid of let me know

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3, I have a pocket .357 revolver loaded with .38's as a backup or sometimes just a quick go to for short trips from home, a .40 carried IWB when I have a longish cover garment, and a compact 9mm carried IWB when cover garment is something like a T shirt. Quality holsters for each.

I have been known to carry my IWB's without a cover garment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom