How Many Handguns are in Your Carry Rotation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How Many in Your Carry Rotation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None. And that is not even an option to vote for in the above.. what the heck!! I feel discriminated against.
If I knew about politics I am sure there is someone I could cry to.. but until then I will be at my fishing hole throwing rocks at turtle heads. That is if anyone needs me.
:)

No need to feel discriminated against...I mean, it's just a GUN FORUM is all.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This all has me thinking I might have way too much tied up in carry guns and associated holsters. I have real good IWB and OWB holsters for every one of them, some more than one option of each...actually, 3 of the 4 carry guns that I have, I have 2 IWB's for each and 2 OWB's as well. Wait, 1 of them, I actually have 3 IWB rigs...that I know of... Crap.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No rotation - just one primary carry gun. I do have a house/woods gun and a nighttime 'run to the ATM' gun (w/Crimson Trace) and I guess I should count my Pi$$ant gun, although I don't carry it. Have good holsters for all but most never get used.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This all has me thinking I might have way too much tied up in carry guns and associated holsters. I have real good IWB and OWB holsters for every one of them, some more than one option of each...actually, 3 of the 4 carry guns that I have, I have 2 IWB's for each and 2 OWB's as well. Wait, 1 of them, I actually have 3 IWB rigs...that I know of... Crap.

That's what E-bay's for.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 'rotation' consists of 2 guns ---- Glock 26 & Glock 36. The Vega holster I recently acquired for the 36 also works very well with the 26.

I've never carried any of the other ones I own.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thats not a gut, thats concealment, baby

So in addition to OWB, and to OWB, we could now have UFR (Under Fat Roll) as a legit way to conceal?

Imagine this possibility at next year's SHOT Show: "OSAFGST has announced the introduction of new series of concealment holsters designed especially for the rotund and portly,
The UFR Series of holster. Designed to be worn both IWB and OWB, these new UFR Holsters will help tuck your concealed firearm under your own nature-given layer of lard.

Anybody know anything about start-up businesses? Anyone got a heavy duty sewing machine and some leather laying around they wanna sell cheap?

Latest posts

Top Bottom