How many millionaires do we have here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a millionaire or greater?

• No

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we had our business and things were going great. Grossing close to a million a year I bought a pair of black boxers with green dollar signs all over them. Told the wife when we made our first million I was going to wear them.

Bunch of a$$holes were ripping off Medicare for equipment so they changed the rules hurting everybody especially the small honest dealer, then the economy took a downturn and my health took a nose dive. We had to dip into our reserves just to pay our employees. Things kept getting worse until we had to file bankruptcy and close the business.

I still have those boxers, never worn as a reminder to never count your chickens before they hatch.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I ever desired in life was to be comfortable in life and the same in retirement.
The amount of money is not relevant as ones definition of what is comfortable for them may be different from others.
As long as one is happy in their life it doesn’t matter how much money you possess.
If one decides to be an over achiever with putting on fronts like a home you can barely afford to appear “rich”, your not going to be comfortable in your lifestyle because you can’t enjoy the other fruits of life like having a fluid cash flow for travel, helping kids in an emergency, covering your own emergencies, and so on.
There are a lot of millionaires out there that are financially poor.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ate a couple Millionaires some time ago......

th

Latest posts

Top Bottom