How many millionaires do we have here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you a millionaire or greater?

• No

Votes: 59 73.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a millionaire for about 3 hours one day and then the bank finally fixed it after I discovered the mistake and called them.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you expect this from me.
Luke 12:16-21 Then He spoke a parable to them saying "The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, what shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops? So he said, I will do this: I will will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. And I will say to my soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry. But God said to him, Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided? So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."

Mark 8:36-37 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

When it is your time to go you don't have time to get ready you have to be ready. None of us knows when our soul will be reqired of us but we know one day it will be. You can not exchange money for your soul. To me my soul is worth more than a million dollars. I have that taken care of so I guess I wouldn't mind trying the millionaire thing. :)

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you expect this from me.
Luke 12:16-21 Then He spoke a parable to them saying "The ground of a certain rich man yielded plentifully. And he thought within himself, saying, what shall I do, since I have no room to store my crops? So he said, I will do this: I will will pull down my barns and build greater, and there I will store all my crops and my goods. And I will say to my soul, you have many goods laid up for many years; take your ease; eat, drink, and be merry. But God said to him, Fool! This night your soul will be required of you; then whose will those things be which you have provided? So is he who lays up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."

Mark 8:36-37 For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

When it is your time to go you don't have time to get ready you have to be ready. None of us knows when our soul will be reqired of us but we know one day it will be. You can not exchange money for your soul. To me my soul is worth more than a million dollars. I have that taken care of so I guess I wouldn't mind trying the millionaire thing. :)

I don’t have a million dollars. But I have lots of things that are worth more than that. My wife. My little girl. The things I have earned. The only wish I have to be filthy rich is so that my wife could retire and live easy. I would also wish for my little one to have the things my wife and I struggled for. Beyond that. I am a happy, blessed guy. I’ll take what I am given and run with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom