how to set up trust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the trust is part of the purchase. No extra charge if you are buying a nfa item from them. Their prices are decent. For the convenience they provide. Give them a call and ask.

Is it a one-trip does it all? Or go there, fill out paperwork, go back after attorney and sign papers, then buy your item or what?

I mean, can I go there on a Saturday and get it done and make the purchase, then the wait for clearance?

climbtothebeet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been reading that trusts done by lawyers are better, but no real explanation as to why. Will the gun shop version allow multiple trustees, or adding beneficiary's that are under age to be held until of age, etc?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it a one-trip does it all? Or go there, fill out paperwork, go back after attorney and sign papers, then buy your item or what?

I mean, can I go there on a Saturday and get it done and make the purchase, then the wait for clearance?

I havent went through their process. They told me their lawyer would contact you and get the information he needs to make the trust. I know you have to get it notarized, not sure if they have a notary, or the lawyer might be the notary. I spoke with Kevin about it, i believe hes the owners son who handles the NFA stuff. I bought an sbr from them but i already had a trust from Major Malfunction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom