How tough are you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant tell if thats a Winchester 1887 or 1901 but either way I got it covered ;)

Winchester Lever Shotguns.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Meh, are you tough or are you Hugh Glass tough?

View attachment 180221

Pretty sure that old boy did not go up and smack that bear in the nose and pick a fight. But> Tough is measured in how you handle adversity..... Mr Glass is one tough SOB. I have said this before, there has been a few events in my life that give me hope that I have a tough gene somewhere in the string of DNA but I have no idea what I would do if a freaking grizzly attacked my butt and hope like hell I never have to find out I am a big pile of blubbering baby cause I was stupid enough to piss a grizzly off !! :cool:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty sure that old boy did not go up and smack that bear in the nose and pick a fight. But> Tough is measured in how you handle adversity..... Mr Glass is one tough SOB. I have said this before, there has been a few events in my life that give me hope that I have a tough gene somewhere in the string of DNA but I have no idea what I would do if a freaking grizzly attacked my butt and hope like hell I never have to find out I am a big pile of blubbering baby cause I was stupid enough to piss a grizzly off !! :cool:
Well, let’s not forget being left for dead after the attack. And he survived being shot , but the Indians finally got him

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant tell if thats a Winchester 1887 or 1901 but either way I got it covered ;)

View attachment 180283

I truly love it when you post pics of some of your rifles !! Pretty sure you could roll these pics and some others through a thread and I would visit it just as often as I visit the Rickn drool thread!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly love it when you post pics of some of your rifles !! Pretty sure you could roll these pics and some others through a thread and I would visit it just as often as I visit the Rickn drool thread!!

You mean shotguns? 1887s were available in 10ga and 12ga (both blackpowder) and 1901s only in 10ga (beefed up for smokeless). My 87 is a 12ga and 01 is a 10ga.
Thank you though. My stuff is certainly a mix!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is also a military machine gun you have, that I am vapor locking on the type {Gentleman Jack}, that I missed the chance to see in an ENS a while back, do to work. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom