How true is this...gents be honest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got out of the Corps, I was 6' and 165# of lean. When I met my wife 6 years later, I still had a 32" waist. Now it's a 40 and I'm near as makes no difference to two-fiddy. I held the line for may years at 225, but retiring from competitive shooting blew even that desperate line.

I'd love to see the slim side of 200 some day, but I'm too damned tired and busy to get there from here. I don't know if it's married life or just age, but the extra weight plain sucks! :(

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got out of the Corps, I was 6' and 165# of lean. When I met my wife 6 years later, I still had a 32" waist. Now it's a 40 and I'm near as makes no difference to two-fiddy. I held the line for may years at 225, but retiring from competitive shooting blew even that desperate line.

I'd love to see the slim side of 200 some day, but I'm too damned tired and busy to get there from here. I don't know if it's married life or just age, but the extra weight plain sucks! :(
Pretty much the same story. Riding a desk chair all day doesn't help matters. At all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom