how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gerhard1 thanks. Nice response. Everyone else. Myquestions. Not the first question that was my original post!!!! But.....if **** goes south. Why couldn't we all pull together like the nation did in world war two.. why are we all automatically set on the thought that everyone is going to be killing eachother. Why would a shtf/wrol type situation become a civil war/unrest??? And seriously people if you don't understand the question or can't read it just don't anser ok.. this isn't English class kids. Smh

we can't even have a civil thread discussion about this and you think people are going to pull together wwII style? have you seen how people react to each other over black friday specials? Not everyone acts this way but a good percentage of our society does, If people go batshit over meaningless stuff how do you think they are going to act if the shtf?

I can see your point of wanting to leave an apartment complex if things go sideways, maybe consider purchasing a small amount of land? I think pitching a tent on a .25 acre lot would be better than an apt complex.

peace2554

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grrrr. Subprep. I sooooo agree. ! First post was about the killings over a ps4. And yes. Not civil at all. Just angers me. Bunch of. Well. I don't want to say. Is this a forumn about prepping. Or is about flirting and measuring cocks ? Seriously. It's been fun though.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grrrr. Subprep. I sooooo agree. ! First post was about the killings over a ps4. And yes. Not civil at all. Just angers me. Bunch of. Well. I don't want to say. Is this a forumn about prepping. Or is about flirting and measuring cocks ? Seriously. It's been fun though.

Not nearly as much fun as it is about to become.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep that's a great place. I highly second checking that place out. He's not the most eloquent guy but he makes some very good points on the realities of survival. I actually paid money and bought the interviews and stuff and feel it was worth it. I mean he was in his twenties in a crappy job and in a cover band and then a few months later he's laying in the burnt out husk of a bus hiding from sniper fire. It gives you a whole new perspective from the woodsmen and commandoes that usually fill such discussions. Weapon procurement, how gang's formed, how everything changed so suddenly and neighborhoods became sharply divided along political, ethnic and religious lines over night. How he had no skills of any sort and he had to learn a lot through trial and error under fire. And most importantly, I think, is his observations on people. The quiet timid office worker he went to school with who turned into a murderous brutal militia commander, the tough guy badass who couldn't cope and drank himself to death, the way people deal with **** and break down. All from the point of view of a very normal person, some guy who just wanted to make enough money to buy heavy metal albums and get drunk with his friends and then ended up neck deep in hell.

I wish Lurker66 was lurking right now. I remember when Selco first started posting over on survivialistboards. The original thread is gone now but I watched read along for several days. It was quite a read and was the jumping off point, I think, for what he has going with his own site now. I learned more from that one thread in those few days than I had in all my research up to that point (which had been about a year or so at that time, I think, maybe a little longer).

You are right. What a turn his life took ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom