how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Demographics have changed for sure, but there have always been the haves and have nots. Honestly, I think that when people become desperate people do desperate things. In the end, no man is an island -- well, unless he lives, literally, on an island by himself. Wherever you are, you are eventually gonna run into people, or people are gonna run into you. You can't just kill and eat all of them ...

Your right....... Learn how to make people jurky and use it for trade. Lol

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sory if I get bent out of shape. Felt like I was being attacked. BBQ dog. Wth. Not cool. Poor baby puppy. I could be banned easily if I would say what I want to the person that said that . Back to the questions. Why not work together why does everyone just think gotta kill or be killed. Why not like the old days when the nation pulled together ? What has changed ? What's going to be so different ?

So if things got bad enough, BBQ dog, cat, pet mouse or whatever would be out of the question. Even if your kids were starving. Just saying.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hehe, thanks for the entertaining thread! Oh, & the link. I got lost reading all the interesting stuff at shtfschool. I wouldn't eat my dog, but I will point out that guinea pig is pretty good. I'll hit up a pet shop when SHTF for some tasty morsels :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... sorry I dropped the ball in this thread. Seems Mr. Peace doesn't want to play unless he has a monopoly on being ... well ... you've all read his posts ... :naughty: So ... as usual ... a woman is gonna have to come along and pick up the slack ...

:urwelcome:

I am shocked; do you hear me? Shocked!! :bolt:

LOL ... No you are not ... You've met me!! :kiss: Well, okay ... Not much anyway ... :D

It's probably not a great idea to mix your medications.

I dunno ... maybe he should ... a little bourbon might not be too bad either ... :naughty:

What is happening? I'm frightened.

Did you learn that from GC?!?!!? Good GAWD I swear every time a weather alert comes on the tv he does this pitiful thing with his voice and whimpers "What? What's that? Hold me ... I'm scared ..." Drives me absolutely NUTS I TELL YOU!! :screwy: (Fine be scared but shut the **** up so I can hear what the weather guy is saying on the TV!!! Thankyouverymuch!!)

It's a forum about prepping whilst flirting and measuring roosters....

Yep. Any rooster found that falls short of previously set standards will be immediately beheaded ... :naughty:

like cocks hanging below knees. :spitlaugh who knew one comment could get you boys so happy to whip out a ruler....

Yeah ... Gotta love 'em ... :naughty: I gotta admit 120Acres wins the gold prize for posts in this thread ... Who knew that some random white guy out there would have a cock that hung down below his knees?!?!? :anyone: :lmfao:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your right....... Learn how to make people jurky and use it for trade. Lol

:rollingla I don't usually joke around about that kind of thing (Huh. BB has a boundary. Who knew??!:rollingla) but that's f'ng funny!! :lmfao:

In all seriousness though, I have some questions for our darling Mr. Peace ... Or anyone else who thinks they might have the answer (they are mostly rhetorical, but knock yourselves out, if you are so inclined) ... What makes you (Mr. Peace) think that anyone SHOULD just help you?? Out of the kindness of their hearts? Even if they are good people, but are short on supplies themselves, are they supposed to just give you the shirt off their backs? And what if you don't have anything they need to give them in return? Or were they just supposed to let you have free access to their land, water, food, etc. and you could just come and go as you pleased? You know, not everybody needs to have some wood chopped ... :naughty:

I'm all for helping out those who are in a position to return the favor if I should need it or those who are in a bit of a bind, but I'm not gonna be able to just finance the wandering hoard's migration that's gonna eventually just lead to a FEMA camp somewhere and neither is anyone else. If things get as bad as your descriptions and questions imply you think it will, then you need to be figuring out a way to improve your position now -- like get out of the apartment and into a house in this area; find a job closer to where your final destination (if you actually have one) will be (btw, JBBooks is taking applications for THE camp to beat all camps. Be forewarned, I've met his wife -- she doesn't really suffer fools too gladly ... :naughty: She is, however, a GREAT gal and you better be nice to her! :wink2:) or maybe just stop fretting about something that is likely not gonna happen and prepare for more likely, albeit less sexy scenarios, like power outages ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom