how would you get out of this city or would you stay ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are right tho. It'll be bad. Why couldnt we come together like in ww2. ? Wtf has society come to. ? Honestly. Why are we so cutthroat!? I mentioned having to leave the city to stay safe and then I'm getting replies about being killed for supplys and my dog being eaten. Whers the love people. Band of brothers. ? Or band of pirates? Wtf.

What we are trying to point out in a less then tactful way, is that if it is bad enough to flee the cities for safety, it is going to be just as bad in the country.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't. Any antidotal comments brought out by real life experiences are here by frowned upon.

And youre going to let that stop you?

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20101205003552_halofanon_imagesadf5e0a077bb16f48df76cd11722aea5.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm, is it that time of the month??? :wink2:

I was thinking the same thing,... but no way would have mentioned it!

www.mylespaul.com_forums_images_smilies_thumb.gif

Haha! You guys just wish it was something that simple (and temporary!!) :D

somebody needs a dooby

Nope ... what I need is for some of you guys to get out the ruler and finally learn what 4 inches REALLY looks like ... :D

I am ornery enough, plus BB knows where I live and can come over and beat me if she wants.

The wife has already given her permission. :yikes2: :bolt:

:naughty: Yessir!! And don't you forget it!! :D

wow! So a female spouts off some truth and she's automatically branded with "you must be on the rag cuz ***** you crazy" lable. whatever :rolleyes2 at least we have legitimate excuse instead of just dick measuring.

It's so nice to have back-up! :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't. Any antidotal comments brought out by real life experiences are here by frowned upon.

It's ancedotal ... And nobody is frowning on real life experiences. What is frowned upon is an unrealistic projection of performance and outcome based on past performances and outcomes.

Maybe you should post your questions in a clear, easy to understand form.

This would help ...

And youre going to let that stop you?

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20101205003552_halofanon_imagesadf5e0a077bb16f48df76cd11722aea5.gif

If he does it will be a first ... :D (BTW, LUV LUV LUV the .gif!! :heart: :D)

Ahh just sit tite here in the city....if everyone heads for the hills I'll have the hood to myself.

LOL ... I'm going to the Gov.'s Mansion ... :naughty:

My serious advice is that my home is worth any/every fight that comes. I suggest you and everyone else make your home the same.

This is pretty much how I feel about it also. Home is where I live. Home is where I will die. If I am lucky it will be at a much advanced age, in my sleep, in the arms of my beloved GC. If not, well then, we had a good run while it lasted. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom