Howdy do,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerdog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what we all say where I'm from in Alabama. Been in the NEOK/Kansas area for 17 years now and man how times fly's when your having fun. My dad helped me shoot my first handgun when I was 5 years old ( nickel plated .25 acp with pearl grips) and I've been hooked every since. That was 44 years ago and remember it like it was yesterday! Mainly because he was holding his hand over mine and when I shot the slide knocked the hide off his thumb and he cussed like a sailor! After he was done cussing, he cleaned his thumb, patched it with a bandaid and then explained to me what went wrong. He helped me to shoot it again and we had great fun. I will always admire the fact that he wanted me to know that it was his fault for not handling the gun properly and wanted me to learn the correct way and no be scared. I think that if we had more fathers today that would take the time to teach there children gun handling and safety we would have a lot more happy children and a lot less gun "incidents". Anyway looking forward to chatting with some of you folks and maybe getting to go to a shoot sometime. Ya'll "be good" and if you can't, at least be "good at it"!View attachment 108175

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, sure does look you're in a dive shop to me. Or, being a Pirate, could it be a dive bar? I've spent some time in both, Matey. Welcome to OSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom