How's everybody's garden doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pulled 19.9lbs of tomatoes and peppers out this morning. 95% of it came out of the diy terra preta bed. I'm still not understanding the yield differences between the two beds side by side made from the same dirt.

Must have tool for salsa.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_11_e2a4y9e7.jpg

That's cool. After turning my last batch into salsa flavored paste in this little ninja bullet looking thing, I need some help...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a consumer report of the "made for TV" Items. They tested all of the current ones and pointed out the flaws, and why they didn't quite match up to the ad.

When it came to this device, they said it performed as advertised and it was the only product that 100% of them wanted to have in their home.

Its only $10 on the internet, and it comes with a coarse and a fine blade. Its an amazing tool. I ordered a second just to make sure I'd have another on in case it broke or something.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a consumer report of the "made for TV" Items. They tested all of the current ones and pointed out the flaws, and why they didn't quite match up to the ad.

When it came to this device, they said it performed as advertised and it was the only product that 100% of them wanted to have in their home.

Its only $10 on the internet, and it comes with a coarse and a fine blade. Its an amazing tool. I ordered a second just to make sure I'd have another on in case it broke or something.
We have one and the wife wont use it...?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If you ever go to Bed Bath and Beyond, you may watch for them there if you are ever wanting another. They are generally pretty heavy into in the "As seen on TV" products. (Even the one's that claim to "only" be sold on tv...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom