How's everybody's garden doing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm about done with my garden for this year, my wife got pregnant and doesn't want to pick and water anymore. Most of the garden is tomatoes, and I don't even eat tomatoes. So I'm about to pull it and prep for next season.
OMG, I am not planting a garden for the girlfriend.

It was a joke about the garden causing pregnancy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is what I picked today.

The homeless shelter won't take them. Gotta be from a store, but the Osage county senior citizen center dammed sure will. :D

I've canned in the past. Grew up with the family canning. All the stuff is in the attic. Just don't have the time.
I have this many ready to come off the vine tomorrow.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_08_28_58757c8e0fd862018ac679511910a81e.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm out for the year, I guess. Dunno what happened (probably squirrels and dove) but nothing I have planted for my fall garden sprouted and that little bit of stuff that did sprout didn't last long. :scratch:

And besides ... I've got the itch to do stuff inside the house right now for some reason ... so ... I'm looking at quilt patterns and digging out material. Poor GC ... I can't "sew" unless every single, solitary piece of fabric I own is pulled out of the shelves and laying around EVERYWHERE ... lol He does not understand the creative process at all! :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom