HR 51 Vote scheduled today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If D.C. becomes a state I will seriously think about getting a second citizenship
Yeah but where? The countries around us are either libtards with snowplows or crapholes in the desert run by cartels. Maybe we can all move to Hawaii, turn it red and secede! Then the USA would be 50 states again and we wouldn't have to put up with their crap. We could also declare ware on them and surrender then they would have to pour money into our coffers to assist in reperations. See, "The Mouse That Roared".

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah but where? The countries around us are either libtards with snowplows or crapholes in the desert run by cartels. Maybe we can all move to Hawaii, turn it red and secede! Then the USA would be 50 states again and we wouldn't have to put up with their crap. We could also declare ware on them and surrender then they would have to pour money into our coffers to assist in reperations. See, "The Mouse That Roared".
Yeah... ammo would be $25 per round, and steak $342.00 per lb... :D

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told my wife our fallback is the Czech Republic. She has quite a bit of family there and they are a shall issue country when it comes to permitted carrying of firearms.

Last edited:

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do not have the 60 votes they need to get it passed, even some of the Dems have been saying no.
Until Chuck-U changes the rules.... The turtle Mitch said if they tried, the repubes wouldn’t show so the demoncrats will not have a quorum to conduct bidness... I don’t think they have the stones! Supposedly
Komie Harris cannot break that tie.... We’re screwed, folks....keep your powder dry!

Latest posts

Top Bottom