Human Animal Hybrids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...ates-human-monkey-HYBRID-cancer-research.html

I remember how people used to mock the "conspiracy theorists" for saying this was even happening. I believe the time I heard it mentioned was that they were going to use this to get around human rights which is what appears to be the plan. Whether it is mRNA shots or human animal hybrids, I can't imagine that this will be tolerated too long by the Creator. Playing God isn't a good idea and even if the reasons are noble, there are always unintended consequences.

Perhaps in a decade, the left will be complaining of transgender-human-animal-hybrids with ape-like strength should be allowed to compete in human sports and marry humans LOL.

I once heard a theory that the reason we never find other intelligent life is that they all eventually advance enough to discover the Higgs Boson particle and destroy their entire civilization. We are close LOL.

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh, manbearpig?
389d5570ad6b40c129495263ab393f83.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't worry. Old Senile will pass on soon enough, and the country will then be in the "capable hands" of El Supremo Presidente Kamala Harris. I shudder to think...

Latest posts

Top Bottom