Hundreds of Firearms Manuals - PART II- Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled my first post down after learning that the site may be infected with trojans/malware. I found it on the S&W Forum, but the page itself may be accessed at https://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Please be aware that this site may be infected. Additionally, it appears that the guy who created this has passed and that the last update to the site was in 2016. While you may find info on hundreds of firearms here,. as always...proceed with caution and at your own risk. I'd be careful on any weird links there , or ads, or anything that looks like it is out of place.

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To set the record straight, there is no infection or other junk at StevesPages. The site came under attack from Iran 2+ years ago, trying to steal all the military manuals and to control that and safeguard the site it became username/password protected at that point. I kinda resent the implication with the original post. It's akin to me posting all over the place that okshooters is infected because it asked me for a login.

If you actually support shooting websites, you might consider contacting the owner of a site that you suspect has such problems rather than posting incorrect info around. I've had the site for 5 years now (since Steve died) and there have been no issues since then. I know years ago when Steve had zero security in place he had occasional problems but that has been a LONG time ago.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To set the record straight, there is no infection or other junk at StevesPages. The site came under attack from Iran 2+ years ago, trying to steal all the military manuals and to control that and safeguard the site it became username/password protected at that point. I kinda resent the implication with the original post. It's akin to me posting all over the place that okshooters is infected because it asked me for a login.

If you actually support shooting websites, you might consider contacting the owner of a site that you suspect has such problems rather than posting incorrect info around. I've had the site for 5 years now (since Steve died) and there have been no issues since then. I know years ago when Steve had zero security in place he had occasional problems but that has been a LONG time ago.
Thank you for clearing that up. I believe I'll head over there and sign up under my same name as here. Just as soon as I see your name posted there as the owner of the site that is....no offense
EDIT; Yep, looks legit to me. Thanks Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom