Hunters training courses around Enid??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call the game warden over there. He'll know if there are any courses but you may have waited too late. You could probably find one if you are willing to travel somewhere.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason I asked about needing the course before dove season is, depending on your age, not really necessary. If you're over 35 you don't need it, period. If you're 10 to 35 you have to have it to big game hunt, but don't need it if for small game (including turkey) if you're hunting within sight of somebody who either is exempt from needing the permit, or has one...aj

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reason I asked about needing the course before dove season is, depending on your age, not really necessary. If you're over 35 you don't need it, period. If you're 10 to 35 you have to have it to big game hunt, but don't need it if for small game (including turkey) if you're hunting within sight of somebody who either is exempt from needing the permit, or has one...aj

Wow I never knew about that little detail... Thanks a bunch A.J. So is it safe to assume that applies to pheasant as well?

Latest posts

Top Bottom