Hunting chair with gun rest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a Redneck hunting chair(found on craigslist) and heavy duty tripod (also found on craigslist) with a Bog deathgrip head. I wrap some Walmart camo cloth around it all and wear the top of a cheap ghillie suit from Amazon. Sit comfortably for hours and they walk right by me without ever seeing me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a Redneck hunting chair(found on craigslist) and heavy duty tripod (also found on craigslist) with a Bog deathgrip head. I wrap some Walmart camo cloth around it all and wear the top of a cheap ghillie suit from Amazon. Sit comfortably for hours and they walk right by me without ever seeing me.
Done that when the original treebark camo came out... had 4 does walk by at less than 10 ‘ never flenched or acknowledged me. Was great!!!

Last edited:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking for pdogs and coyote where you spend lots of time sitting and glassing, could be nice? Anybody use something like this??

View attachment 333403

I have a chair and a tri-pod, but not something combined like the above. I've only used it in a ground blind. I have an old mono-pod that I haven't used in a while that I might try to rig up like in the picture. Can you get just the attachment or do you have buy the chair?

Latest posts

Top Bottom