I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I'm at the Walmart and I hear this bunch of guys talking about how much cash they make and what website they use to tell when and at which store 22 will be. I go to said website and sure enough. Type in your zip code and it tells all. I'm torn on if I should introduce competition into the gougers choke hold on 22.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, I'm at the Walmart and I hear this bunch of guys talking about how much cash they make and what website they use to tell when and at which store 22 will be. I go to said website and sure enough. Type in your zip code and it tells all. I'm torn on if I should introduce competition into the gougers choke hold on 22.

Why wouldn't you want to even the playing field and perhaps help some of your fellow enthusiasts obtain some more affordable ammunition? Unless your plan is just to utilize it for your own gain in one way or another?

Not accusing... I'm just wondering why you'd even hesitate?

That being said, something was posted here not long ago to the same effect... I never looked it up, as I don't really care, I've got what I need for the moment. But I would potentially grab some for my fellow forum members if they needed some, and it wasn't too out of line for me to get there.

Jus'sayin'.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Why wouldn't you tell unless you are also thinking of becoming a gouger?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way when he said the name of the site the other gougers looked like they wanted to get the water boarding started.

I used it and was able to get 600 rnds of cci.

Last edited:

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked into making an site for this, but at the time people were standing in lines outside of Academy waiting to get in and raid the ammo shelves. There was no market to fulfill there.

I doubt there is one today really.

Latest posts

Top Bottom