I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wrote WALMART corporate again, asking them to have their stores put out no loitering signs in the sporting goods dept, etc..etc... If everyone on here that is pissed about these fools doing the ammo easter egg hunt thing will do the same thing, maybe we'll see some action.

If not, we can stand in line and take pictures of the rest of the beards and become one of them : ) Just sayin.

"Look at those kids shittin' in the pool over there....i think i'll go **** in the pool so i can take pictures of them shittin' in the pool" LMAO : )

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also emailed corporate at Walmart and advised them of the situation, never got a reply, I'm sure where not the only ones, they know what there doing selling more product faster than anything in all there stores nationwide, why would they change any policies, I have personally talked to management at my local store and they its corporate, as for taking pictures, just something to do to kill time, someone on wanted to see who was getting all the ammo and reselling it. I have seen the guys in all these pics at every wallyworld I've been too, I've only been hunting for 22lr for about a month and brassbadger is for real, it's what has got me bulk ammo, last thing they were shitting in tje pool, I just pissed in it! LMAO! HAHA!:beer:

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thugs and beards at their finest!
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_aqusyred.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_yhasemas.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_eve9unun.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_vy2y7uma.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_02_yvybarud.jpg

Are they bearding Bigfoot in that first pic?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone who gets a good score on 525 or 550s and would like to make a reasonable profit pm me. I have to take girl to school in the AM so I'm always too late.

Latest posts

Top Bottom