I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cabelas's in Anchorage ran the beards off this week. Now they have a sign posted on the front door that says "Due to the shortage of 22lr ammo we will no longer stock 22lr at the store opening time. Instead we will stock it at various times through out the day as we recieve it." The big shelf section that they used to have just for 22 ammo is now stocked with various calibers. They've made different places scattered thoughout their gun section for 22lr. Now it's just like a real treasure hunt.

pics would be great

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two of the area Walmarts are now stocking at different times, I don't think the other stores are too far behind!

At least now I know when its in stock and what time I can get it. If it's stocked throughout the day then I'll have to just swing by Walmart at random times and hope I get lucky.....no thanks. If I want to shoot 22, I'll get up and put in a bit of effort to beat the NBs at they're game.

If you want to pay a 5$ premium, I'll pick you some up too.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least now I know when its in stock and what time I can get it. If it's stocked throughout the day then I'll have to just swing by Walmart at random times and hope I get lucky.....no thanks. If I want to shoot 22, I'll get up and put in a bit of effort to beat the NBs at they're game.

If you want to pay a 5$ premium, I'll pick you some up too.

I'm in for a fiver!

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pics would be great

Best I could get since I had my granddaughter in tow.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_ammo_zps6782b15f.png

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some more neckbeard pics on friday

Same old man from 81st and lewis walmart but he brought a buddy.

Then, a neckbeardess

The old man again

The good old boys

Sleeping neckbeard!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom