I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this guy wheeled over an office chair and then when his overactive laziness kicked in he traded it for a pillow?

What time was this?

Pretty much, yes.It was around 5am or so. The gal who works in sporting goods when I do my grocery shopping had to step over his 400lb self to get by.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinkin some good smelling catfish bait.............
The squeeze tube would be perfect to squirt in his plumbers crack and a good dab on the floor next to him to look like he had an accident. This can be fun. Kinda like college parties where the first to pass out gets decorated and photographed.

That proves their is no excuse for the guy who claims he can't get ammo because he isn't giving up a nights sleep to get in line. How long before somebody sets up camp with an air mattress, microwave and tv dinners all off the shelf?

I am off work Wednesday and Thursday, who wants to go camping? We can set up an air rifle match on aisle 17, we can move over a 60" flat screen and blue ray player to watch movies. This will be the easiest camping trip, no packing necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom