I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freakin' insane.........i hope WM and others take heed and stop stocking in the mornings and start doing it at different times everyday. Also as we've mentioned, put up no loitering signs. Sleeping in the ISLE? Holydumbass batman.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, that last guy is just disgusting. You can't tell me he's not sweating on that plastic ... YUCK! :puke: And God knows what has been tracked in on that floor ... :puke: What a pig ... I would NOT have been able to keep from wiping the bottom of my shoes on him -- accidentally, of course -- as I stepped over him to get down the aisle ...

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, that last guy is just disgusting. You can't tell me he's not sweating on that plastic ... YUCK! :puke: And God knows what has been tracked in on that floor ... :puke: What a pig ... I would NOT have been able to keep from wiping the bottom of my shoes on him -- accidentally, of course -- as I stepped over him to get down the aisle ...

I'm thinking a runaway shopping cart stacked full of bottled water smashing into his kidneys might make him rethink his sleeping arrangements.

Latest posts

Top Bottom