I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
birdhunter I appreciate what you did for me today, I owe you. If you or AKguy see any available let me know. I can only get the chance to attempt to get 22 about once/month. Thanks again, and if you ever need anything call me first.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like for someone to start a thread that states what time ammo is sold at each Walmart location. That way we can give the beards some competition and maybe they will slow down.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh trust me, it is. I wont be able to beat the beards for a couple weeks due to bills and the cost of living. So no neckbeard pics for a couple weeks.

I hear ya, I got tired of all the crap and stopped looking for 22 for a few months. Today at wal mart I was looking at fishing gear and walked by the ammo counter, the lady said hey you want some 22? Ummmmm sure ok, and I picked 3-50 round boxes of federal. Not a soul in sight, odd...

I stopped by work to check on a few things and was talking with one of my guys, he said he has 1 box of 22, 50 rounds, and his neighbor offered him $25 for it, LOL I thought damn thats crazy.

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like for someone to start a thread that states what time ammo is sold at each Walmart location. That way we can give the beards some competition and maybe they will slow down.

was in the 71st and 145th store this morning and they told me they put it out at 7AM

Latest posts

Top Bottom