I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alaskans...always so optimistic!

From an Alaskan....."it'll be summer soon, boys!"

Oh sorry. It's already that time of year where you can't get any sleep cause the sun is always up. Summer is already in full blast. And global warming is here this this. My gosh we've already had weeks of sunshines and no rain and temps in the 70's. So many pasty white people in skimpy clothing can be a frightning sight after a long winter... As for the 22lr what I'm seeing is more people showing up looking for it and taking everything they can get.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called academy at 8:30 the other morning, asked about 22lr, she asked if I wanted a Remington bucket, made my way down there and they had 12 in stock, she told me that they didn't see the cases on the floor, that was after all the early bird Neckbeards had already left, Made my day. Thanks Academy.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pic uploadfromtaptalk1399692834693.jpg

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh sorry. It's already that time of year where you can't get any sleep cause the sun is always up. Summer is already in full blast. And global warming is here this this. My gosh we've already had weeks of sunshines and no rain and temps in the 70's. So many pasty white people in skimpy clothing can be a frightning sight after a long winter... As for the 22lr what I'm seeing is more people showing up looking for it and taking everything they can get.

Squirrel season is about to open here! Lmao# FLMAO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom