I "accidentally" overheard the Walmart gougers .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were lined up at the Ada walmart this morning. I went in search of the Blackhawk 30cal ammo cans that have gone clearance in some stores for $2 ea. Did not find any but as I walked around the corner of the ammo section, BAM there they was, one fat bastard was all spread eagle at the counter staking his first in place line.
I looked and laughed and said DAMN lookie there a real life neck beard and walked on...

I know sorry, no pics, but damn it was funny...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang... I need to build my stock back up. But I don't look at Brassbadger, because it's always been wrong about here in Bartlesville, and I'm not getting up at 2AM to go sit in line with people who annoy me anyways. I just check every time I go, and it's always gone. Same with 9mm here.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang... I need to build my stock back up. But I don't look at Brassbadger, because it's always been wrong about here in Bartlesville, and I'm not getting up at 2AM to go sit in line with people who annoy me anyways. I just check every time I go, and it's always gone. Same with 9mm here.

some stores put it out when they get it. not just 8am.
coweta puts it out in the evening if the truck arrives early.

Latest posts

Top Bottom