I am part of the neckbeards....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well sorta. Previously I never sold anything and just waited for prices to get back to normal. So since this working for home started I figured if I can beat thing, I am joining them. So I been selling off some ammo 9mm at $0.36-0.42 a round, and 556/223 $0.48-0.50 per round. Wow the hate messages.

I wanted to share one of my favorites "
i would trade you for some 22lr ammo i am selling for $0.75 cents per round so you would end up needing to bring me some cash too. Just let me know how much you want to trade for and how much cash you want to bring me and we can meet. I realize that your ammo is worth about $0.20 rd in the store and mine is worth about $0.05 rd but with the market I think this would be a good trade for you to consider, thanks..."

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shared this, because we always talk about neck beards here. I stocked up this time for this very reason. Though I do have to look at myself so I wont do the astronomical prices. This is why I try and make a buck but something in-between what is realistic (if it ere in stock at academy), and market

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called free enterprise. You think diamonds are worth what you pay for them? If not another jewelry grade diamond was mined, the few that own them would have a stash to last 50 years.
I'm paying more for what I find at the box stores and if someone has some to sell, I'll buy if I can.
Got any 45 acp? Call me.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
22 has been out of sight for awhile, as in cant find it. Thankfully I neck bearded some and am holding onto the stash so to speak, LOL.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In terms of .22lr I learned last time when I had zero. I stocked up so I can shoot some, stash some, sell some when the price is right.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neck beards are the main issue with the ammo shortage/prices. Shooters do it to their own community.
I’m never disappointed to see this crap happen.
Why would anyone want to fleece someone in the shooting community?
If someone needs another buck that bad there are businesses hiring everywhere.
Gloating about it on a gun forum seems pretty crass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom