• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK I Buy and Lease minerals. Great prices, No Haggling. I give my best offer 1st! Pay$4,000-$12,000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Item Name: I Buy and Lease minerals. Great prices, No Haggling. Best offer First $4k-$12k

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking to buy minerals in Kingfisher, Blaine, Dewey, Canadian and Major.
In certain areas of Kingfisher I can pay as high as 7500 an acre (in some cases more). I am terrible at haggling so I offer my best price first. If you agree to sell and I find out that my offer is low due to more in depth research on the area rest assured I will raise it proportionally without being asked. I try to be as fair as possible.

I also offer a fast close, depending on the time of the week I can usually have you your money in 5-10 Business days.

I have left comments on but please only ask me general questions all other specific questions concerning Section Township and Range as well as offer requests on pricing should be direct messaged.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom