I can't believe it, I actually grabbed a $9.99 bipod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potter tuo

New to the site!
Reaction score
i find a $9.99 Rifle bipod free shipping on amazon

I have this attached to my Ruger AR-556 rifle. It is adjustable from 6 to 9 inches long. The bipod legs fold up and are spring loaded. The feet are rubber for a good support. I took it to the range and it is pretty sturdy for a budget bipod. There is no picatinny rail on my rifle so I mounted it using the supplied pin through one of the holes in the bottom of the barrel cover. That seemed to work pretty good. It does include a picatinny mount if you have that. It also includes an Allen wrench. This bipod is a good value for your rifle. It really helps with your accuracy and stabilizing the rifle.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 171

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. The video gave me a good chuckle a few times. The barrel cover is called a handguard. What's it like in New York?

Good catch! Very interesting. Welcome to the site Potter!

Just curious that someone from out of state makes their first ever post praising an ultra-inexpensive gun part.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Tim M too, here's your review from near a year ago..

Nice bipod for the price.
By Tim M. on Aug 12, 2018
I have this attached to my Ruger AR-556 rifle. It is adjustable from 6 to 9 inches long. The bipod legs fold up and are spring loaded. The feet are rubber for a good support. I took it to the range and it is pretty sturdy for a budget bipod. There is no picatinny rail on my rifle so I mounted it using the supplied pin through one of the holes in the bottom of the barrel cover. That seemed to work pretty good. It does include a picatinny mount if you have that. It also includes an Allen wrench. This bipod is a good value for your rifle. It really helps with your accuracy and stabilizing the rifle.
81SRuDhAVvL._SY88.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom