I carry this every day. What do you all?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quit being the catcher...
I have no idea what that means...
106176-8f0090b7cee06ce6a86d722a4658fb7a.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For you guys that travel a lot, why not keep a small, stamped, self-addressed, padded envelope in your carry-on? Seems like pretty cheap insurance.

Just a thought. :drunk2:
Good thought, but back in the day when I got caught, you had two options, turn it in or go to a TSA "meeting" that would cause missing your flight.
These days, I've never seen a USPS drop box near a terminal, only the drop boxes that are probably owned by a brother in law of the TSA Administrator that charges 5X normal shipping costs.
Supposedly, Confiscated items and lost luggage are sent to Atlanta where there the public can go in and buy the stuff.
I doubt seriously that 10% of the knives, and other collectible items ever get there. Your not given a receipt, your not given anything, just commanded to turn it over or GTF out of the airport.
That's why I destroy anything before giving to them.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thought, but back in the day when I got caught, you had two options, turn it in or go to a TSA "meeting" that would cause missing your flight.
These days, I've never seen a USPS drop box near a terminal, only the drop boxes that are probably owned by a brother in law of the TSA Administrator that charges 5X normal shipping costs.
Supposedly, Confiscated items and lost luggage are sent to Atlanta where there the public can go in and buy the stuff.
I doubt seriously that 10% of the knives, and other collectible items ever get there. Your not given a receipt, your not given anything, just commanded to turn it over or GTF out of the airport.
That's why I destroy anything before giving to them.
Ya could give it to someone disembarking and ask 'em to drop it in the mail.

Better chances than giving it to TSA...
:drunk2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya could give it to someone disembarking and ask 'em to drop it in the mail.

Better chances than giving it to TSA...
:drunk2:
You don't get to mingle with folks getting off the plane going through security. Everyone is seperated.
It's a whole new world out there in the last 20 or more years around airports. Heck it might be 30 years.
Started with the hijackings.

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
E7645082-01A4-4F57-AC9A-3A890B44411B.jpeg
As you tell I’m a CRKT fan. I used to break expensive knives, I bought a cheaper one and have had it for years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom