i found out why mustang walmart doesnt have any ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I hear about someone like this maybe getting fired I start thinking about his family. Does he have a wife, maybe young kids at home? I then wonder who really is getting punished. Hurting someone's family over a box of ammo is not for me..

Well if it is in fact corporate policy, then maybe he should have taken his family into consideration before knowingly violating it? Just a thought...

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

I really get a bad feeling when people want to take someone down because they think he is buying ammunition they wish they could get.
Maybe we should pass a law regulating ammunition redistribution. People with hoards of ammunition could be encouraged, by federal agents with guns, to share their ammunition with folks that didn't store up as much ammunition. ATF could inspect your arsenal and certify your ammunition levels, and the people with the lowest level of ammunition would get priority to buy more ammo for less........
Even better if you constantly shot up all your ammo freely you'd always be out and therefore first in line to get more.:ooh2:

And people with "less" ammo automatically qualify for Obamacare too.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never bought more than a few boxes at a time of anything I wanted and I dont feel like I did anything wrong or immoral as I wasnt selling it online or here, etc, it was for my own personal use. I had an inside line and used it. If I remember also when there wasnt anything I needed I did report it here what had come in there like some of the other guys were doing at the time and still do occassionally.
Yeah, tell that to Martha Stewart. Please stand by while the SEC is notified of your "insider trading" activities.

;)

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if it is in fact corporate policy, then maybe he should have taken his family into consideration before knowingly violating it? Just a thought...

Can't argue with that thought either. My thought is that it's not some little kids fault if his daddy is a dick. Sure, get his dick daddy fired and then see who it really hurts. It's just not my cup of tea.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't argue with that thought either. My thought is that it's not some little kids fault if his daddy is a dick. Sure, get his dick daddy fired and then see who it really hurts. It's just not my cup of tea.

Does this response sound a little "off" to anyone else? Lol.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1

I really get a bad feeling when people want to take someone down because they think he is buying ammunition they wish they could get.
Maybe we should pass a law regulating ammunition redistribution. People with hoards of ammunition could be encouraged, by federal agents with guns, to share their ammunition with folks that didn't store up as much ammunition. ATF could inspect your arsenal and certify your ammunition levels, and the people with the lowest level of ammunition would get priority to buy more ammo for less........
Even better if you constantly shot up all your ammo freely you'd always be out and therefore first in line to get more.:ooh2:

Gun grabbers are trying to pass laws to regulate ammo sales. Careful what you say.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362715956.715442.jpg

Sent from HT's iPad using Tapatalk HD

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was told about a week ago that something similar was happening in moore. The employee told me it was stopped and that ammo should start to appear on the shelves again. I've been in twice since then about 9am and still no go on the ammo.

She said the policy was that if something was in high demand, you had to stock the shelves and couldn't hold it. But soon as you are on break, you can buy some if there is any left.

Richmc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

She said the policy was that if something was in high demand, you had to stock the shelves and couldn't hold it. But soon as you are on break, you can buy some if there is any left.

Almost correct. They are't allowed to set it aside at all. They have to wait for break or lunch then they can purchase. Putting aside or holding back is what Walmart calls understocking. The employee can be fired for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom