i found out why mustang walmart doesnt have any ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched an employee at Bass Pro snatch up a 1000 round bulk pack of 22 (they had two, I was lucky enough to get the other one) on Saturday, right in front of several customers. I was a little irritated at first, but after I thought about it I figured that the shortage has affected everyone......so what's the big deal?? Now, if I was one of the several people that saw him and didn't get any I might have been miffed.

matt03Z06

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen the 420 rd. cans of 5.56mm at the West Side Norman Walmart show up as "in stock" more than a few times only to be told they didn't have any. Now Walmart has taken down the store availibilty on the link to the 420 rd. cans. Anyone else notice this? Why? Also went to Moore Walmart early Saturday after .22lr was showing in stock. The SG manager told me it was wrong and there was none. From the small bits of ammo I have been able to find at WM, I've noticed the online stock availibility to be fairly accurate. Isn't there a policy against short stocking by employees? How do these employees get away with this if they are holding stock for people on "a list"?

Actualy if you do a search on the internet for "Federal 5.56 ammo cans at Wal-Mart" it will pull up the link to the ammo cans and you can check if stores have it in-stock. It is acurate, as I have checked it when I've seen that store getting it in on the truck and it says in-stock. I don't know why it doesn't pull up directly from Walmart.com anymore.

gallk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actualy if you do a search on the internet for "Federal 5.56 ammo cans at Wal-Mart" it will pull up the link to the ammo cans and you can check if stores have it in-stock. It is acurate, as I have checked it when I've seen that store getting it in on the truck and it says in-stock. I don't know why it doesn't pull up directly from Walmart.com anymore.

What does "actually" mean? This guy is saying its not working. You experienced the opposite. Sounds to me like a system that is inconsistent at best. Not "actually" proving anything.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the WM at Mustang two fridays ago at 6 am. My wife and I were getting some stuff to go camping and she needed a fishing license. We go to the sporting goods counter at about 645 and there were no less than 20 people standing around waiting to see the ammo shipment. I told my wife to forget it we could go home and get the fishing license online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom