I got Carjacked. . . . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome post. I need to check into it. Sounds very beneficial.

Key to any carry situation is that the license doesnt make you safe, knowledge and training does.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're very glad you enjoyed the course.

It's a mother to put together but worth every second when you get a nice review like this.

The role players are the guys who make this course; I have the easy part.

Fortunately we have several carefully-selected pro MMA fighters to do the job for us and they do it well. As you can see, I am very proud of the job they do.

For Dan and all the other folks who've taken this class, this class and all the past, you are part of a very special group that had the courage to try something with a great deal of potential for pain to the body and ego; most will not do it simply our of fear of being embarrassed in front of their peers.

Do not let this stop you!

Every one of our students will tell you that even when things went badly, they emerged from the class with confidence and lessons learned.

Thanks to all who have helped make this course what it is today and what it will be tomorrow!

Michael Brown

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Course Link

Here is a link to the course. $450 for the 2 day course. This includes lunch both days. We went over about 30 minutes the first day and a good hour and a half the second day. Class was scheduled to end at 5. After the evaluations I stepped in my car just after 7.

In my eyes the $450 is more than justified considering there are essentially 6 instructors(2 lead, 4 roll players).

Latest posts

Top Bottom