I GOT TO GO SHOOT TODAY!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a great wife. She took me to the range today. First time since November. She knew how much I've been wanting to go. She talked out of going yesterday but told me the weather would be perfect (she was right but the weather was perfect that day too...). Truth was it would be very difficult to get setup without some help.
Got to the range and it was perfect. Upper 60's, no wind and got a shooting station that wasn't being used. It was crowded today.....folks want to shoot. Anyway, I ran out of steam and breath after 10 rounds and it was time to go home. It will get better. Wife loaded the tactical Prius with all the stuff from the shooting station (cool) and went and picked up the target (she drove). Anyway, I'm blessed and had a great day. PS. Creedmoor at 100 yds 140 gr Black box. Scope was zeroed at 200 so I had to dope it a bit for 100. I had a ball regardless of my shots (I'll take em ....Ha)
1st time to shoot since cancer.JPG

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great stuff Steelfingers! What muzzle brake ya got there? Did you shoot that rifle with and without it to be able to say there is a noticeable difference? I've been thinking about getting one but haven't decided which one.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great stuff Steelfingers! What muzzle brake ya got there? Did you shoot that rifle with and without it to be able to say there is a noticeable difference? I've been thinking about getting one but haven't decided which one.
It's a Odin 6.5 comp. I've shot it without and with and not sure I see any difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom