I Guess Ex-Cops And Vets Are On The Fritz With This Administration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a neighbor who is current AF. Good dude, but they are so hard core Democrat it's hard to socialize with them sometimes. When I brought this up to him and his plans for 2A, neighbor either says it's the media trying to make "Honest Joe" look bad or says "Not everyone is perfect" It's the most brainwashed form of liberalism I've ever seen.

I don't socialize with my acquaintances that are hard core progressive Dems anymore. They hate everything I believe and stand for. I'm done being social with those people. Why would I socialize with them? I wouldn't accept an invitation to have a vodka rocks with Pelosi. I'm friendly when I see them about town or at a function of some sort, but no longer socialize with them directly.

I've also cut off the nut ball kooks that I know and are my relations that are far right and believe everything that isn't Trump is the boogie man.

I'm pretty much done with loons, and if you say something stupid in my presence I'm going to call you out on being stupid and uneducated on the subject. If you spout a lie, you're getting called out for lying. I'm sick to death of this crap. That's why I don't hang around those specific people anymore. I'm pretty much done with dumasses, on both sides of the aisle.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a neighbor who is current AF. Good dude, but they are so hard core Democrat it's hard to socialize with them sometimes. When I brought this up to him and his plans for 2A, neighbor either says it's the media trying to make "Honest Joe" look bad or says "Not everyone is perfect" It's the most brainwashed form of liberalism I've ever seen.
I know this is a broad brush but I work with three former AF guys, all of them are Biden supporters. There are a couple cars that take near the same route as I do from work to home that have the AF wings and Biden/Harris decals on the window.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a broad brush but I work with three former AF guys, all of them are Biden supporters. There are a couple cars that take near the same route as I do from work to home that have the AF wings and Biden/Harris decals on the window.

My son was stationed at an AF base in Biloxi. He and a few dozen other Marines.

He said AF guys well, nevermind...

@SMS

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They used to fly the American Flag (neighbor is still AD), but don't anymore. He said his wife claims it makes them look too proud. I think they are genuinely good people, but cannot think for themselves.

Could be an AF thing lol. My two Marine neighbors are very much conservatives.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it goes like this for the 4 services when ordered to secure a building.
The Marines flatten it with artillery and air, assaults the position and posts guards on the rubble.
The Army plans for a couple of weeks, gathers intel and finally assaults the building with Rangers and S.F. takes prisoners for further intel and uses the building as a headquarters.
The Navy assigns a fire watch, makes sure the lights are off and locks the doors.
The Air force makes sure the building is up to code, has the proper amount of handicap accessible parking spaces and bathrooms and secures a 30 year lease on the property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom