I Guess Ex-Cops And Vets Are On The Fritz With This Administration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My air force/navy comment was meant to be light hearted. Marines tend to have ego problems, and I am no exception to that.

I have zero problrems with ego, being a Marine...I'm supposed to think I'm the baddest. If I think I can be beat, I'm already beat.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's no surprise why ex-cops and ex-military would be on the outs with people in charge.
Once you've seen bureaucracy from the inside (that is, bureaucracy with the ability to use force to impose someone's will on another, good and hard), then you might not be as trusting of people in power when they start talking about a bunch of stupid crap that ain't never worked and ain't gonna work this time either.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s because we ate too many crayons

I have zero problrems with ego, being a Marine...I'm supposed to think I'm the baddest. If I think I can be beat, I'm already beat.
8DD15C83-737C-40A5-A315-C24CEF6D9104.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Echo chambers only reinforced your own beliefs and leave no place for dialogue. And they let you believe you’re right and just even if you’re not.
So if you believe something and think it's right and no one agrees, we're not going to be part of the conversation because we're all wrong?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if you believe something and think it's right and no one agrees, we're not going to be part of the conversation because we're all wrong?

It's a simple concept - if you don't like what someone says, put them on ignore. Better to have the system shield you from hurtful comments rather than see them and process them yourself.

SJWs will often preface an article with "trigger warning" , so the tender reader can avoid being exposed to something that they don't like.
"Conservatives" on gun boards use ignore features which accomplish the same thing.

Pretty weak stuff IMHO, but I'm full of hate so take that for what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom