I Guess Ex-Cops And Vets Are On The Fritz With This Administration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer to look at it like 75% were from the general population. 25% veterans is not a big stretch from the average, especially when you look at the fact that Virginia and Delaware are right there and both have high populations of veterans. Of course, I don't know where those that were arrested hail from.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AF always had the best BEQ and chow halls, so I never minded working with them. :)

Man, I don't know. Towards the end of my career I went TDY up to the Navy Base at Whidbey Island for some training. I got in late after flying in and driving up from Seattle. Checked into billeting and was given a key and a map to drive to my quarters. I walked in to a plush suite, with a recliner, private bathroom, actual linens and a comforter on the bed....and to top it off...a fruit basket and a snack basket.

The next day at class I leaned over to another Senior NCO who was in training with me and whispered "I think they put me in the wrong room...did you have a friggin fruit basket in your room?". He confirmed the same and said "I didn't touch anything in the baskets because I figure they'll be kicking us out today." LOL. We asked our instructor about it (a Navy Lt. Commander) and he was like "oh, no. That's how we treat our SNCOs".

Latest posts

Top Bottom