Long story short, was working on dialing in a 22-250 load. Had some pretty promising results back in last April. Made up a nice ladder test to get it all dialed in in June. Get to the range, and suddenly the bolt does close. What. The. Heck. Come home, test most of the round in that batch --- none would close the dang bolt. This is in a Rem 700 SPS for the sake of disclosure. What. The. Heck. The previous tests USING THE SAME DANG BRASS WORKED FINE. But now nothing worked. So I did what anyone would do. Put the round on my "deal with later pile" for the next few months. Come February, I'm bored AF so I start going "Hey, let me work though all my fun projects" and unfortunately I got through them. So I start going "hey, let me work on the boring stuff that I don't want to do but hey I'm an adult and have time" project and get them out of the way. So I'm back to this dang batch of craptastic-non-bolt-closing-waste-my-time 22-250 rounds. I start by taking 5 apart, resizing on the exact same dieset, press, etc as used to work. NOTHING. Sidenote: I basically ruin a dieset when one of those nickle plated pieces of crap gets stuck. SONOFA I CAN'T EVEN TEST CLEANLY NOW. Figure out I have a backup set of dies. Got through the setup process, and guess what. BOLT STILL DOESN"T STINKING CLOSE. I decide my sanity is not worth it. Back in the pile. Fast forward to now. I'm sick as crap. Can't do much. Need monotonous tasks to keep me awake and focused as the dayquill courses through my veins. Dang adorable baby girl that brought whatever this is home from school. I have no choice --- back to the pile. Early testing is still making me wish I hadn't given up nicotine this week. And drinking. And Meth. And LSD. Heck, any of those would be better than "the pile". But slowly in my sickness and foggy mind I chip away. I finally figured it out. A breakthrough. I had to sand the stupid crappy Lee shell holders. No matter how I adjusted the dies, I could NOT get enough shoulder bump. Ran a set of 60 brand new brass. 15 were fine, 35 "iffy" (could close bolt with effort) and the rest wouldn't close at all. Then I said, screw it, shell holders are cheap so I busted out the reference granite stone, plunked some 220 on it and went to work. Then some 400, then some 800, but what the hey. I tested the "couldn't close at all pile" again and the STUPID PIECES OF CRAP WORKED JUST FINE THIS TIME THOSE NO GOD GOD FORSAKEN PIECES OF STUPID SATANIC METAL. I gathered myself from hating the whole situation and did the 25 "iffy" pile again and THOSE STUPID IDIOTS WORKED TOO, I HATE THEM ALL! Now, being a sucker for punishement, and still having nothing better to do to focus my energy away from the sickness engulfing me and the feigning in my soul for a good stogie, I decided to get a new pile out....that which was labeled "cleaned but no other prep". I trimmed them, chamfer, deburr and ran every single one through and found they all let the bolt work silky smooth. I can only pray that this is the last of it. I so passionately hate this project now. I should have kept my 220 swift and been happy, but NOOOOOO I had to get this because it was "better" and "fancier" and "I could put a scope on it since it wasn't manufactured 200 years ago".