I have finally woken up...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It took a pandemic for me to realize the importance of the 2A and with all the crap going on across the country I feel it's more important than ever.

My first gun was a Mossberg Maverick I got for the single purpose of protecting my GF (now wife) when she first moved in with me. Loaded it with birdshot since we lived in an apartment, but once we got into a house I switched to buckshot. Later I bought a revolver from my father, then a Taurus handgun that was later recalled and replaced. Sold the revolver back to the father and got a Mosin Nagant and been fine with the three for years.

Then the pandemic hit...and things were getting concerning. Now all this nonsense about defunding police. Well, to say the least, I'm glad I bought two more handguns since this year started! Now if I could just get an AR-15 I'll feel well rounded off.

Thanks for reading and thanks for having me.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for joining the forum.
It’s refreshing to see when an individual has seen what this country was founded for and the protections they wrote into the Constitution.

Welcome!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

Nice guns! Now ya needs sum boooolitz!

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to this great site, with a bunch of good ol boys and girls here to help out in any way.
Glad you have "The Great Awakening" under your belt now, please don't stop researching and learning on your own!
Knowledge is power!

Latest posts

Top Bottom